Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mono Blood Phlegm Is It Normal To Have Extreme Symptoms Of Mono For Two Weeks?

Is it normal to have extreme symptoms of mono for two weeks? - mono blood phlegm

I had symptoms of mono extremes, including: very sore throat, swollen tonsils, white patches on the tonsils, swollen glands, headache, extreme tiredness, excessive mucus in the throat, loss of appetite, abdominal pain and fever. On Tuesday of this week (5 days) I went to the doctor a blood test and discovered that I am really sick with mono. I'm very nervous, because the symptoms started about 2 weeks and have not tried the best. Comfort or advice?

2 comments:

shocked said...

It could be a month, 3 months might feel better. You can do anything, but the rest of Mono has run its course, drugs do not "heal" it.

Now go to bed, drink plenty of fluids, and get off the computer!

Valerie Loren <3 said...

Visit our first aid kit ... I like monkeys for all last winter. I do not do anything! I just lay on my couch, I could not, I was so tired, get all the time. hurry before it gets worse!

Post a Comment