Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Exercise Bulimia Statistics Bulimia, Exercise, And Recovery?

Bulimia, exercise, and recovery? - exercise bulimia statistics

Since I was 14 years (I'm now 22), I had problems with bulimia year. Basically I would eat too much and then put crazy amounts of cardio to burn calories. I sometimes bleed, but mostly it was the exercise. Last year I was recovering, but still about an hour of cardio a day, and binge eating (a little younger than me). Now my body finally started to feel the effects of different shocks on my knees and ankles, so I went to the doctor and he said nothing more heart (for a while also because it is a sign not fully recovered). He said if they can do stretching and perhaps yoga or Pilates. It makes me nervous, because usually in the day that I exercise obsessively, and I fear it will spiral down without exercise. Has anyone tried? Any tips on what you can do to stay healthy with him?

0 comments:

Post a Comment