Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cost Of Borrowing Calculator Stolen Goods, I Have Proof, How To Get It Back?

Stolen goods, i have proof, how to get it back? - cost of borrowing calculator

My friend borrowed my computer to steal for silly games on the table. This was towards the end of the block, I went, he thought clings to him for me. My name was engraved on the bottom and the inside of the lid (a TI 84 Silver Edition), which cost me $ 65 on eBay. My other friend saw this guy take my friend knows who he, I wrote my name, but it is engraved in a few caches. Since I have evidence and witnesses, I can go to school on this subject? Then I realized I was missing, the child after my name, a suspicion why I want to know throws especially sought after, was my name on the host. I hate having to buy more computers, that's my room. I can go to school official about it. I am a junior in high school.

2 comments:

Maryn said...

In general, theft is a matter for the police. It is your decision, that the power to go around - and the responsibility to better care for their computers. Four is ridiculous, do not you think? (Our children have each used a scientific calculator for high school and college lost, or never broke, but had to update to the end of the university. There's no reason you can not be the same.)

In light of the information, but added that perhaps you should give your child the chance to stay in school, it would probably be excluded from the diversity program if caught stealing from other students. Scroll to the child with a friend when you are afraid of confrontation, and tell him any trouble or trouble with him, but you know that you will recover the computer and the need to focus on. Tell him that if, within 24 hours will stop here again, otherwise it is will tell.

LADYBARA... said...

"The man who stole the diversity program, which provides the color and the poor are available. Anyone who has had problems with me. Still requires that I pay for .."


------ The play, "the lack of consensus is not to prevent it ... and that the school itself, probably ... but you have to be responsible for your company ....



---- Watch know that one of these people I'm poor or whatever, but they will later realize that their not worth it (HIT ME REALITY CHECK year older) ... But, says the professor, that their flight or .. . Challenge and ask him, you did it to me or something ... If he says yes, then he should know what to do ... Do not bend at the level they want ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUST ME

Post a Comment