Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mame Monitor Need Help With Instructions For MAME Arcade Machine.?

Need help with instructions for MAME arcade machine.? - mame monitor

I need instructions step by step specific.
I do not know how you connect the keyboard connected.
I need special materials such as cables or monitors.
What exactly are emulators? Can you buy download (if so, how?) Or do you have? (If yes, where and what) to do with them
I have to what software I need on the computer and install as you know.
And finally, how can I go to the game appears when turned on.
THANK YOU!

1 comments:

tc_an_am... said...

His 16 years and should know how to use computers and the Internet very well. If you search Yahoo Answers is raised on other issues MAME a mine of information. If Yahoo, Google, Bing, MAME or any other search engine you will find thousands of pages. No one would reply in detail to address this question directly to dream, because they know nothing of what they are trying to achieve.

(Q) I need step by step instructions specific.
(A) Why

(Q) I do not know how to connect the keyboard connected.
(A) Scary, the basic task, I believe it refers to the first question.

(Q) I need special materials such as cables or monitors.
(A) Why is constructed not only before you buy this book.

(Q) What exactly are emulators?
(A) Really?

(Q) you can buy, download (if so, how?) Or do you have? (If yes, where and what) to do with them
(A) hummmmmm

Like (Q) I, what software do I need on the computer and install as you know.
(A) Yes

(Q) and finallyHow can I do to go to the game appears, when switched on.
(A), hundreds of ways to do this, but many of the hardware and software.

Post a Comment