Friday, December 25, 2009

Small Lake Home Plans Give Me Pointers On Stocking My Own Lake.?

Give me pointers on stocking my own lake.? - small lake home plans

My father has a 1 / 2 acre lake in your backyard, that the plan for planting and fishing. Catch and release fishing. My father has a little low and blue) Gill a few years with a 5 "white tent Amur (grass. The lake is 7 years old and 18 meters deep in the middle. Every year you buy 5 pounds of small fish in the lake for bass. Do you have too many grass carp from the lake 1 / 2 acres? Can grow under a lake of this size up to 6-8 pounds? I want a couple of catfish, with no will mess up the ecosystem to add? What can I do to help grow the fish, especially the bass? My lake is too small and I do not want the trouble by farming or fishing in a lake right? What might save other fish? I need all the guidance and advice they can go to shop and a good fishing lake. What can I do to get good homes for the fish? So hit me with any information that can help my shares lake in the right way and try to help their maximum potential.

0 comments:

Post a Comment